Sunday 18 April 2010

Our conversation between the rabbit and turtle

The fox's conversation has been added !

NEW Story for "The rabbit and The turtle"


Rabbit : Our rabbit family are so good at running . We are so fast !
My grand grand father won...... my grand father ......
( the turtle walking slowly, passing by )
Look at that ! walks so slow ( choice 1: laugh at him. choice 2: ignore )
Just Like a turtle !! HaHa! Oh.... sorry you are the turtle !

Turtle : (choice 1: challenge choice 2: walk away)
Do you want race ?

Rabbit : You? a turtle ? ha ha ha ha ha

Turtle: yes! do you want or not?

Rabbit : (choice 1: accept. choice 2 : reject)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turtle: Mr. Fox ! can you be our judge ?

Fox : Nod ( turn back)

Turtle : Where do you want to race lab? ( choice 1 : mountain. choice 2: flat)

Rabbit : (choice 1: mountain. choice 2 : flat )

What ever. you choose ! I am gonna win !
Turtle : okay !

Fox : 1,2,3 go !

-----------------------------------

Rabbit meets the river
Rabbit : Ah big river ! why is here?!. I cant swim! And bridge is far away .
What should I do? ( choice 1: wait. choice 2: find the bridge)
choice 1 rabbit: Can you help me to pass the river?
turtle: No! you were laughed at me before !

.................

No comments:

Post a Comment